Benefits of Hiring NFA
Experience, Knowledge, and Professionalism
NFA advocates for the rights of the policyholder in estimating and negotiating an insurance claim, in order to assist clients, in maximizing their insurance policy to receive a higher settlement offer.
NFA’s team of experienced and dedicated licensed public adjusters, estimators, and staff take the burden of dealing with the insurance carrier, by compiling an in-depth analysis of the losses sustained.
NFA is not only the oldest licensed public adjusting firm in North America, but is a leader within the insurance industry as well. NFA has two former Presidents of the National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (NAPIA) on staff. Many of NFA’s adjusters have spent years working directly for the insurance companies and understand how they operate. NFA holds the highest standards when it comes to its staff, and takes great pride in the accomplishments of its highly specialized team.
Would one go to court without an attorney, or want the IRS preparing their taxes?? Of course not, so why would dealing with an insurance carrier be any different.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Licensed Public Adjuster
- Comprehensive and detailed review your Insurance Policy in order to verify coverage
- Inspection of the loss site
- Analyze damages and determine replacement costs and actual cash value by working closely with an NFA estimator.
- Compile important and time sensitive documents to support the claim.
- Determine Additional Personal and Business Expenses
After you have sustained a loss the Burden of Proof is on you, the policyholder. A licensed Public Adjuster assists by taking that burden off your hands. Burden, because that’s exactly what it is a